Calling ALL STEM women professionals!
In corporate, there are rules. And, in male-dominated industries like Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, you must play to win. If you refuse to play, expect to be overlooked and undervalued. You are intelligent and capable, let’s get you noticed and positioned as a leader in your organization.
Join me and Black Women In Science And Engineering for a LIVE Blab Conversation on Wednesday, March 9th @6pm MST as we discuss “3 Strategies To Increase Visibility In The Workplace For STEM Women Leaders.” Join the conversation by clicking the link.
You will learn…
- The cost of the “victim story” & how to get out of your own way
- The leadership characteristics Managers will praise and PROMOTE every time
- Easy tools to stand out from your peers in the workplace
- 10 tips to speak with more impact and sell your ideas
- The core competency missing from your career promotion strategy
Let’s get intentional about our career advancement and showcase our talents to the world. You were born to LEAD but simply need strategies to be more effective.
Please share with your friends!
Eryka T. Johnson