Change Your Words & Change Your Life for the Better
By Eryka T. Johnson
Change your words & change your life for the better is the subject being discussed today.
In fact, let me share a story with you…
Early in 2011, my daughter Elena asked about adding a new addition to the family. She wanted a new baby brother or sister.
Knowing that I was unable to have more kids, I politely told her it would take a miracle for me to get pregnant. And, her response floored me, “Well, I’ll just pray to Jesus.”
She did just that and a few months later, I was pregnant with a new baby boy.
It’s amazing how my 5-year old daughter understood that life could be created through her words.
For many, this is a mystery of life. However, it probably should not be. There is an incredible model for us to follow.
Don’t you remember what happened at Creation?
At Creation, my God merely spoke and things began to happen. The day and night came into being. The air and land were separated. The waters were filled with fish of all kinds. Man and woman came into existence. Nothing happened until HE spoke.
Now, this is a revelation as well as a model to follow when looking to change your life for the better.
Are you tired of struggling? Change your words.
Are you tired of not moving forward? Change your words.
Are you sick of things never working out? Change your words.
Do you feel that you never get what you deserve? Change your words.
Words are powerful instruments when used properly. You have the ability to create what you want to see through your ability to visualize and then speak it.
I want a mind that can solve problems and comprehend tons of information. So, guess what I do? I visualize myself doing incredible things that help women and bring value into their lives. Then, I speak daily, “My mind is brilliant.” The result is exactly what I desire to see.
If for some reason, you don’t like what you see in your environment, you may want to assess the words you are using. Take this quick test…
- Do you constantly speak against yourself?
- Do you go out of your way to speak negatively about others?
- Do you knock your efforts before you even attempt to accomplish them?
- Do you constantly say ‘this is too hard’ or ‘I’ll never get this’?
- Are words like won’t, can’t, cannot, will not, shouldn’t, couldn’t, wouldn’t…a part of your everyday, regular conversation when talking about yourself?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any one of these questions, you must change your words now! You are in danger of jeopardizing your open doors and missing out on your world of opportunity.
The reason you are attracting things in your life that you do not want is because of your words. Change your words & change your life for the better.
Commit today to the following:
- Take note of how things are going in your life.
- Find that one area you would like to improve on today.
- Decide what you would like to change in that area of your life.
- Visualize the change being in place and things being different in your life.
- Speak the words necessary to create what you want to see.
- Enjoy how your life will change for the better.
You have the power to create and bring things to life through your words. Change your words & change your life for the better. It is simple to do.
Leave me a comment & let me know how this article has helped you to change your life for the better.
Eryka T. Johnson