By Eryka T. Johnson
Do you spring clean your life like you do your home? Well, it’s time to re-evaluate the status of how things are going. And, make decisions on what to keep or NOT take into this new season. You can use this quick checklist to assess, spruce up, and change things around in your life.
This list is NOT exhaustive but it will at least get you to thinking. Feel free to add to it. Make it work for you.
Get ready to spring clean your life, relationships, thought life, and habits.
Let’s have some fun…
- Where do you stand on your goals (personal, financial, health, spiritual, professional)? Are you on track, need to re-adjust a bit, or totally get rid of a few?
- Do you have any fears that are holding you back from owning your life completely?
- Is there something in your life that you don’t like right now? What can you do to improve? Or, is it time to just let it go?
- Are there people you need to release from your life because they don’t honor your time or friendship?
- Are you growing spiritually? Does you conversation and thinking align with what God desires for you?
- Are there any mindsets you have that may be keeping you from being successful? How can you change your belief?
- What relationships are you lacking and need right now to help you get to the next level?
- Is your marriage passionate, fulfilling, and heading in the right direction? What things can you do to re-enforce your commitment to your husband?
- How is your relationship with your kids? Do you need to change anything about how you treat them when you are tired and frustrated? How can you get more involved in their lives?
- Do you need a life coach to help you transition, get into high gear, stay on track, and keep you accountable in this new season in life?
- Are there any new skills you want to learn in the next 3 months?
- Are there any women you feel you need to mentor and help become better versions of themselves?
- Do you need to delegate more and trust a little better?
- Do you need to hire an assistant to help you with administrative tasks and free up your time? Do you need to hire a housekeeper to clean your home only leaving you to maintain it daily?
What other areas can you assess to see how healthy things are in your life? Please share.
Eryka T. Johnson