By Eryka T Johnson
Have you ever wondered what is God’s plan for your life? You know what He has up His sleeves for you and truly what He expects you to accomplish while you live day-to-day. And, why He has yet to open up the heavens, release hymns, and give you the full plan for your life so you can really start to be happy, free, and own your life. That would be amazing right?
God has so many desires for you!
In fact, He knows everything about you. So, no need to stress out or be unhappy with where you are in life. He REALLY is for you. There is a Psalm (139:16) that perfectly describes it…
You know me inside and out,
you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
before I’d even lived one day.
Too often we over-complicate things. And, most people feel that it will take a miracle or some extreme act of God to understand just what He had in mind for their life and their life purpose. But, it really isn’t that difficult.
Let me free you today! Here are 10 simple desires that God has for you and your life.
- God wants you to be happy.
- God wants you to celebrate your uniqueness & who He created you to be.
- God wants you to own your life without regrets or excuses of what could have been.
- God wants you to love yourself enough to discover why He placed you on this earth.
- God wants you to take a leap of faith & do something you’re afraid to do with His help.
- God wants you to completely be yourself without worrying what others think.
- God wants you to give yourself permission to love without strings attached.
- God wants you to be the leader in your life and actively participate in the life you deserve.
- God wants you to connect to Him and receive daily plans & instructions on how to live better.
- God wants you to simply trust that He can take care of you & create opportunities that you alone cannot.
So, what’s God’s plan for your life? His plan is for you to accept who He created you to be with a heart of gratitude and live the kind of life where you make every effort to explore your potential & what you are capable of doing.
Refuse to spend another year making things difficult while trying to figure out what to do with your life. Instead, use this simple plan and start re-defining your life:
- Pray for clarity. Destiny is a part of who you are and you only need to see the next step to take. Give yourself permission to NOT have the full plan or complete picture before taking the next step because overwhelm can be your GREATEST enemy. As you step forward, all the other steps will fall in place.
- Ask yourself one question…what was I born to do? Don’t over think it or allow logic to take the lead. What are you most passionate about in life? Allow yourself to imagine the life you always secretly wanted without seeing limitations. At times, we can place limits even on our dreaming.
- Take action. Continuously make decisions and follow through with action. In order to keep moving forward, you must continue taking steps in the direction you want to go.
- Work with God. If God has the plan, stay connected to Him. Allow God to create opportunities for you. Learn to speak words that are positive & that will keep you moving forward. There is power in having a healthy relationship with the Master of the Universe.
Make a commitment today to own your life and stop depending on others to make you happy. God wants the best for you. But, it starts with YOU!
Any thoughts? Let me hear them.
Eryka T. Johnson